Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick
"This jacket is super cool. The monkey phur fleece (PHUR, not real monkey fur) makes it super soft and cozy, so wearing it is like snuggling up in your favorite blanket. The Powerstretch cuffs and waist add insulation, and in case you're outside playing in the rain or building snowmen, the DWR finish sheds water. Also, people will want to pet and hug you allllll day."
Stacy - Partridge Creek Moosejaw
The Monkey Woman Jacket by Mountain Hardwear is constructed from Polartec ThermalPro Monkey Phur fabric for outstanding thermal efficiency, and uses Micro-Climate Zoning construction for built-in warmth, breathability, and stretch. Warning: The Monkey Woman jacket is so soft, strangers may randomly start petting you on the street - Do not be alarmed. This Mountain Hardwear fleece jacket features Powerstretch hems and cuffs, zip handwarmer pockets to keep you well insulated, and a very light weight of 15 oz. Just imagine: you're riding tandem on a small sled, cruisin' down that gnarly hill, when all of a sudden you spill hard into a foot of fresh powder. After you tumble wildly out of control, you'll say, "Man, I'm so lucky this is such a warm, cozy jacket."
DECENT FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Monkey Woman Jacket
- MicroClimate Zoning construction for built-in warmth, breathability and stretch
- Extremely warm, extremely soft
- Stretch hem and cuffs seal in warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Chest pocket for maps, snacks, and other goodies
The SPECS of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Monkey Woman Jacket
- Average Weight: 15 oz / 430 g
- Center Back Length: 26" / 66 cm
- Body: Polartec ThermalPro Monkey Phur 100% polyester
- Panel: Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester, 12% elastane