Get a FREE $30 Almost Gift Card with any item over $149. Just use code MJCARD in your cart to get the deal. Click to read about all the important rules and details. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Products on Sale are Past Season Styles.
The Mountain Hardwear Via Rapida 35 Backpack. Compact, light and versatile, this climbing pack delivers on function, comfort and stability.
DECENT FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Via Rapida 35 Backpack
- Flexible design concept allows suspension and bag components to be removed to significantly reduce weight when not needed
- Versatile Alpine suspension provides outstanding stability, comfort and support
- Highly functional Alpine Compression Strap System with glove-friendly buckles secures overloads, effectively shrinks pack to minimal volume, and tucks away inside front panel pocket when not needed
- Skirt extension adds 250 cubic inches / 4L of carrying capacity when needed
- Flap Top design allows pack to be used without the top lid with no compromise in compression or weather-protection
- Durable front panel offers lash points for all kinds of mountaineering gear
The SPECS of the Mountain Hardwear Via Rapida 35 Backpack
The SPECS for Small
- Body: 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon
- Accent: Hardwear X-Ply Ripstop
- Bottom: 420D HD Nylon
The SPECS for Medium
- Weight: 3 lbs 2 oz / 1.42 kg
- Capacity: 1950 cubic inches / 32 liter
- Torso Range: 15" - 18" / 38 - 46 cm
- Waistbelt Size: 27" - 31" / 69 - 79 cm
The SPECS for Large
- Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz / 1.50 kg
- Capacity: 2135 cubic inches / 35 liter
- Torso Range: 17" - 20" / 43 - 51 cm
- Waistbelt Size: 30" - 35" / 76 - 89 cm
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz / 1.59 kg
- Capacity: 2320 cubic inches / 38 liter
- Torso Range: 19.5" - 22.5" / 50 - 57 cm
- Waistbelt Size: 34" - 39" / 86 - 99 cm