Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Stretch Plasmic Jacket is an active jacket for staying dry in wet weather. The Dry.Q EVAP is a 2.5L fabric with stretch for lots of breathability while still staying dry. The waterproof jacket protects against foul weather and wicks away sweat as you work hard to get to your destination. The stretch allows you to move without restriction and the active fit keeps it closely cut to your body. The pockets are placed higher up so you can still access them while wearing a backpack. An AquaGuard VISLON water-resistant front zip prevents rain from sneaking in at your front.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Stretch Plasmic Jacket
- Dry.Q EVAP accelerates evaporation for more breathability and comfort
- Exposed water resistant Vislon AquaGuard center front zipper
- Zip chest stash pocket
- Pockets set high and out of the way from harness and pack straps
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Stretch Plasmic Jacket
- Average Weight: 11 oz / 312 g
- Center Back: 28.5" / 72 cm
- Body: Dry.Q EVAP 50D 2.5L Stretch (100% polyester)