Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Plasmic Jacket is a lightweight rain shell for hiking. The Plasmic uses Dry.Q™ EVAP, a 2.5L, 100% nylon fabric that keeps rain out and wicks sweat. At only 10.2 ounces, the jacket doesn't need pit zips to remain breathable and when the sun comes out you can pack it away for the next rainy day. The attached hood is fully adjustable with a single pull and a brim for keeping drops out of your eyes. The zippered pockets secure compass and map and Velcro® closures at the sleeves wrap closely at the wrist for draft protection. Take that, rain!
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Plasmic Jacket
- Dry.Q EVAP accelerates evaporation for more breathability and comfort
- Exposed water resistant Vislon AquaGuard center front zipper
- Fully adjustable hood with single pull adjustment system
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Plasmic Jacket
- Average Weight: 10 oz / 289 g
- Inseam: 28" / 71 cm
- Body: Dry.Q EVAP 40D 2.5L (100% nylon)