Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Microchill Pullover Hoody is a fleece sweatshirt for backpacking, hanging with friends, winter sports, and everything in between. When the cold comes rolling in, regardless of the season it's always nice to have a cozy sweatshirt to snuggle into. The Microchill is 100% polyester, and includes Wick.Q, which will wick moisture away from your skin to keep you cool and dry. No more sitting in sweaty dampness. The lower-right side features a zippered pocket for stashing your ID, some cash and your keys inside while popping into the corner store for a snack. Throw on the hood when the wind picks up and pull the cords for adjustments. So simple and lightweight, you'll always want it nearby.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Microchill Pullover Hoody
- Wick.Q moisture wicking keeps you cool and dry
- Microfleece fabric is cozy and warm
- Single zippered pocket on lower-right keeps keys, ID, and other valuables secure
- Subtle, embossed Mountain Hardwear logo
- Adjustable drawcord hood
- UPF 50
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Microchill Pullover Hoody
- Average Weight: 10 oz / 274 g
- Center Back Length: 28" / 71 cm
- Body: Microchill Fleece (100% polyester)
- Standard Fit