Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Hardwear Men’s Kepler Jacket is ideal for rainy days when you’re trying to stay as dry as possible. The Kepler features total waterproof protection thanks to waterproof material and watertight zips that keep out moisture. This Mountain Hardwear jacket also features a helmet-compatible hood with an extra beefy trim to protect your precious hair from wetness. Hey, I always order extra beef in my roast beef sandwiches. Weird.
DECENT FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Kepler Jacket
- Total waterproof protection
- Chest-high pockets accommodate a harness or pack
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system and extra beefy brim
- Watertight zips seal out moisture
- Soft, "Butter Jersey" cuffs
The SPECS of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Kepler Jacket
- Average Weight: 1 lb 7 oz / 652 g
- Center Back Length: 29" / 74 cm
- Body: Dry.Q Elite Softshell (56% polyester, 44% nylon)
- Panel: Dry.Q Elite Rebar Ripstop NBT (65% polyester, 35% nylon)