Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Ghost Whisperer Hooded Down Jacket is a compressible down jacket for backpacking and climbing. Weight matters when you're carrying your camp on your back, or making a push to the summit before dawn. The Ghost Whisperer Hooded Down Jacket comes in at a scant 7.7 ounces to wow your upper body with warmth and comfort. The Whisperer fabric is 100% nylon and a 7D x 10D ripstop, built for lightweight strength to protect the down insulation on the inside. The 800-fill Q.Shield DOWN is water resistant, keeping you warm even if it gets wet. Mountain Hardwear's soft "Butter Jersey" can be found at the cuffs to seal out drafts while a soft elastic at the hood keeps it on and in place. Zippered hand pockets hang onto small items as needed, and when you're in need of shedding a layer, the whole jacket packs into it's own pocket for quick storage inside your pack or clipped to your harness.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Ghost Whisperer Hooded Down Jacket
- Q.Shield down resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet
- Low profile quilt pattern to create heat trapping down channels for extra warmth
- Lightweight warmth makes it incredible for layering
- Single interior toggle hem for easy adjustment
- Stowable in pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Ghost Whisperer Hooded Down Jacket
- Average Weight: 8 oz / 219 g
- Center Back Length: 28" / 71 cm
- Body: Whisperer 7D x 10D Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Q.Shield down 800-fill
- Active Fit