Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Eddie "MX813" Down Vest is great for cool fall days, but perfect for the coldest moments of winter in the city. 650 Premium Goose down fills a super-light Pertex outer shell. This is the first time we're using Pertex and the stuff is really amazing. It's treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating so you can use it in the worst snowstorm. Moosejaw Life Tip #63: Tridents make for a great roasting-spit. If you can’t find a trident, a less flamboyant stick would work too.
DECENT FEATURES of the Moosejaw Men's Eddie MX813 Down Vest
- Premium Pertex brand fabric: windproof and rip-resistant
- DWR water resistant finish
- Ultra lightweight - won't take up much space or weight in your pack
- Fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Reflective logo on front pocket and back right shoulder
- Polyester abrasion panels on shoulder
- 2 chest pockets with snap closures
- Smooth-gliding YKK Vislon(R) zippers through-out
- Wind flap under zipper to keep the wind out
- 650 Goose Down Power Fill
- Premium Pertex brand fabric
- DWR finish
- Pockets: 2 hand, 2 chest