Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Montrail Women's Fairhaven OutDry Shoe. Hybrid road-trail running shoe. Featuring FluidPost for customized support on any terrain. OutDry technology allows the foot to flex freely and prevents water absorption into the shoe, delivering true waterproof protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Montrail Women's Fairhaven OutDry Shoe
- Variable Fit System-variable width lacing, with a dynamic welded "seamless" support frame-provides a custom fit and additional medial support
- Articulated lateral crash zone, constructed out of a resilient EVA foam for durability and cushioning, acco mmodates natural foot biomechanics
- Multi-surface outsole design combined with a full-length Gryptonite outsole
- Tetrahedral lug design for multi-directional traction on trail surfaces
- Deflecting lugs offer cushioning on hard surfaces
- Horizontal and vertical flex grooves provide forefoot flexibility
The SPECS of the Montrail Women's Fairhaven OutDry Shoe
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA
- Durometer: 55 Asker-70 Asker C (+/- 3 degrees) Fluid Post
- Ride Height: 20 mm heel, 10 mm forefoot
- Outsole: Gryptonite
- Weight: 10.1 oz / 286 g
- Fit: Secure fit at ball girt h