Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
Click that link over there to learn everything you need to know about Merrell barefoot running. We've got some decent videos and info about learning proper Merrell Bareform to get started with barefoot running, and the Merrell barefoot shoes that are best for training and running.
DECENT FEATURES of the Merrell Women's Dash Glove Shoe
- Stobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- EZ-Clean finish sheds dirt and resist stains
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Integrated microfiber and mesh lining treated with aegis antimicrobial solution
- Compression molded EVA footframe for stability and comfort
- Molded nylon arch shank
- 0 mm heel to ball drop keeps you connected to your terrain
- 2.0 mm sole lug depth
- Vibram Dash Glove Sole/TC1 rubber
- Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 5.8 oz