Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
Click that link over there to learn everything you need to know about Merrell barefoot running. We've got some decent videos and info about learning proper Merrell Bareform to get started with barefoot running, and the Merrell barefoot shoes that are best for training and running.
DECENT FEATURES of the Merrell Men's Road Glove Shoe
- Barefoot strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Synthetic leather and breathable air mesh upper
- Fused rubber toe bumper provides durability and protection
- Synthetic Leather rear foot sling provides stability
- Internal support construction secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support
- Integrated microfiber footbed treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution resists odor
- 4 mm compression molded EVA midsole cushions
- 0 mm heel to ball drop keeps you connected to your terrain
- Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry
- Vibram road Glove Sole/TC-1 rubber
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 6.6 oz