Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Proterra Sport is blazing its own trail in the world of hiking shoes. Instead of binding your foot with layers of fabric, midsole and outsole, this rebel of a shoe is designed to feel like a second skin so that you can move naturally over all kinds of terrain. Stratafuse technology allows the Proterra Sport to be durable and lightweight while cutting the bulk and stiffness typical of a hiking shoe. Just like the other kicks in Merrel's M-Connect line, this low profile, minimal shoe is engineered to increase your connection with the ground and enhance your control and agility. Go ahead, challenge the status quo and see what it feels like to set your feet free while you're connecting with nature.
FEATURES of the Merrell Men's Proterra Sport Shoe
- Mesh upper Merrell Stratafuse upper provides a glove-like fit for lightweight durability and natural Movement
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Protective TPU rand and toe cap
- M Select Fresh naturally prevents odor before it starts for Fresh smelling feet
- EVA removable footbed
- 4mm Drop / 10mm cushion / 21mm stack height
- Molded TPU arch shank
- Minimal design PU midsole increases ground contact and enhances stability
- 2.5mm lug depth
- M Select Grip tunes each outsole with durable that grips when and where you need it
SPECIFICATIONS of the Merrell Men's Proterra Sport Shoe