DECENT FEATURES of the Marmot Women's Teton 15 Sleeping Bag
Certified 600+ Fill Power Goose Down
Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in Key Areas
Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
Heat Bump Draft Tube
Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
"Feely" Draw Cords
Ground-Level Side Seams
Heater Pocket in Foot Box
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
Two Way Zipper Sliders
Velcro-free Face Muff
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 3 out of
Keeps me warm, but doesn't pack wellI'm a pretty cold sleeper, but this bag is toasty warm and cozy, unless you are going somewhere well below freezing. The stash pocket is a nice feature, the zipper is mostly snag-less, the drawcord design cinches it up just right around my face. However, it is a bit on the heavy side, and it doesn't pack very small. Its my first down bag, so the options were overwhelming to sort through, and I didn't scan the descriptions closely enough to note those two qualities. Even in a compression sack, its just not small enough for me to bring travelling, so I'm upgrading to the Helium! But if you dont mind the size and weight, get this bag! Its really nice otherwise.
Date published: 2012-09-21
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10184988, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;