Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Marmot Men's Approach Short is a nylon hiking short for summertime trail adventures. The lightweight fabric includes 4-way stretch, so you can move with ease over the unbeaten path. The twelve inch inseam covers your lower half with UPF 40 sun protection and is abrasion resistant for the rigors of the outdoors. A DriClime interior at the waistband is soft against the skin and comfortable under packs with a drawcord for adjustments. Splash through the creek if you must, the durable water resistant finish will allow you to brush water droplets off quickly so you can move onward.
FEATURES of the Marmot Men's Approach Short
- Blue Sign Approved Fabric
- Lightweight Durable 4-way Stretch Performance Nylon Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 40
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- 4-Way Stretch for Increased mobility
- DriClime Interior Waistband
- Internal Drawcord for Adjustability
SPECIFICATIONS of the Marmot Men's Approach Short
- Weight: 7.4 oz / 209.8 g
- Regular Fit
- Inseam: 12"
- Softshell Double Weave 86% Nylon, 14% elastane Plain Weave 5.1 oz/yd