The Marmot Bodega Lumbar Pack is an amped-up fanny pack for the modern adventurer (I hear all the cools have one in their arsenal of go-to gear). The 8 liter main compartment is spacious enough for all the usual suspects, but the storage doesn’t stop there with this man bag. There are two additional compartments: One for organizing smaller items and a padded compartment for all your techie equipage. When your load starts to resemble an amoebic glob, or when you’re traveling light, you can use the full body compression straps to bring everything in and tighten up, and the reflective lash points are great for easy access to frequently used gear. This EDC bag has a supes cush padded waist belt, removable shoulder straps and the zippered pockets on the hipbelt are great for storing a Clif Mini and a shot of GU, keys and wallet or a small point and shoot. The Marmot Bodega Lumbar Pack is ideal for pretty much anything from exploring the trails at a state park to checking out the Mayan ruins at Tikal. MMB likes to wear his around the office.
FEATURES of the Marmot Bodega Lumbar Pack
Padded waist Belt with Dual Mesh Zippered Pockets
Removable Shoulder Strap
Full Body Compression Straps
Internal organizer with Key Clip
Soft, Brushed tricot Lined Sunglass Pocket
Clipping Points with Reflective tape
Light Clip Attachment Point
Large Main Compartment
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.