Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mammut Men's Aconcagua Jacket is a stretch fleece jacket for warmth while tackling your favorite climbs. The Aconcagua is made with Polartec Power Stretch Pro, providing light insulation with a smooth outer face for abrasion resistance. Throw it on for a mild day on the local cliffs or wear it underneath your hardshell for mid-layer warmth. The single chest pocket keeps the overall weight of the jacket down and still provides a handy spot for your favorite granola bar. Slide your thumbs through the thumb loops for additional hand warmth as you finish out the day.
FEATURES of the Mammut Men's Aconcagua Jacket
- Very robust and abrasion resistant thanks to Polartec Power Stretch Pro with nylon face
- Durable and fast-drying outside, soft and warm inside
- 1 bonded front pocket
- Thumb loop made for comfort and durability
- Areas of Use: Classical Alpinism, Mixed- and Iceclimbing, Multipitch Rockclimbing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mammut Men's Aconcagua Jacket
- Weight: 435 g
- Main Fabric: Polartec Power Stretch Pro 13100
- Face Material: 50% Polyester, 40% Polyamide, 10% Elastane