Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Lole Women's Mary Jacket is a light jacket for cool, drizzling weather. The outer fabric is a nylon/polyester blend, which helps block some of the wind and is also finished with a durable water repellent for deterring a light rain. For a boost of warmth in the cool fall, the hood is lined with fuzzy fleece, warming your ears and head. The zippered pockets secure valuables like your wallet and the contrast taping on either side of the center zip, around the hood and across the shoulders add pop and style. Pack it away when not in use and pull it back out for the gray days.
FEATURES of the Lole Women's Mary Jacket
- Jacket with center front zip puts a fun bit of style into this layering piece
- Superlight and easily packable, a must-have for weekend camping trips
- Applied tape at center, along with strips on chest and hood add attractive contrast
- Hood features a fuzzy inside which feels super soft and nice against your body
- There is a cinching system at back waist, allowing you to keep the warmth in and the cold air out
- The fabric features a durable water repellent finish that makes water roll right off of you, keeping you dry. So great.
- 2 hand zip pockets can be used for keeping your hands warm, or storing important items like your ID, cash, and keys if you don't want to lug around a purse or bag
SPECIFICATIONS of the Lole Women's Mary Jacket
- Length: 30"
- Fabric is a blend of 72% nylon and 28% polyester and is treated with a durable water repellent finish for the best protection during those drizzly days