Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The La Sportiva Women's Katana Shoe is a hook and loop closure climbing shoe for all types of climbing adventures. The medium-high asymmetry provides control whether you're at the gym or conquering a new-found crack. The two hook and loop closing straps secure opposite facing for additional tension in the fit. Lining at the forefoot provides comfort with moisture managing lining at the heel so you can continue on until you're satisfied.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva Women's Katana Shoe
- A great performance hook and loop closure shoe for every type of climbing
- Lined with Pacific in the forefoot for toe knuckle comfort and has Dentex in the back for excellent moisture management
- Highly adjustable opposing hook and loop closure for a precise fit
- Lorica toebox for optimum edging power
- Slingshot Rand connected to the Powerhinge under the arch for awesome edging skills while controlling stretch
- The opposing hook and loop closure straps create the opposing tension, making these a great fit
- Recommend these for moderately overhanging sport routes, climbing in the gym, and face or crack climbing. Maybe not ceiling climbing. I just made that up.
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Women's Katana Shoe
- Weight: 7.87 oz / 223 g
- Upper: Lorica/ Leather
- Lining: Pacific (forefoot)/ Dentex (back)
- Midsole: 1.1mm full-length LaspoFlex
- Sole: 4mm Vibram XS Grip2
- Construction: Slip Lasted
- Last: WPD 55
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.