Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The La Sportiva Women's Electron is a form fitting training shoe for technical terrain. The medium-wide fit is comfortable for long runs and an Air-Mesh lining wicks sweat and dries quickly. The microfiber upper protects against rocks and debris. The combination of PU and EVA at the midsole cushions the ride along the trail. The Frixion AT rubber outsole grips and sticks when you need it most.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva Women's Electron
- A slip lasted upper built on an ergonomic last provides a svelte, form fitting, glove like fit that is super responsive
- Microfiber upper protects the foot and conforms to any foot shape for a comfortable fit
- PU and EVA midsole work in tandem to absorb the trail features and provide the plushest ride on the market
- Soft PU deforms upon impact to dissipate impact forces before they are further absorbed in the EVA layer
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Women's Electron
The SPECS for Upper
- Weight: 10.48 oz / 297 g
- Last: Fit: Medium/Wide
- Lining: Air-Mesh
- Sole: Morpho Dynamic Frixion AT
- H (mm): Heel: 31mm / Toe: 20mm / H: 11mm
- Cushioning: Midsole: PU: 30A / EVA: 45A
The SPECS for Midsole
- 4-way stretch Nylon dynamic scree guard
- Morpho Dynamic Polyether PU
- Injection molded EVA
- TPU heel counter
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.