Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The La Sportiva Helios has no qualms about taking on a multitude of terrains. Road? Why not. Trail? Totally. Stream Crossings? Child's play. This minimal, fast-draining shoe will take you anywhere your legs can go. I'm pretty sure that if the Helios' integral gusseted tongue had the capacity for speech, it would say that it's up for anything. I also imagine that it would be totally annoying about embellishing stories and you would always have to be like “Dude, that's not what happened. You don't even have eyes.” It would probably put a lot of strain on your relationship.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva Men's Helios Shoe
- Integral gusseted tongue construction for an excellent fit and easy use
- Highly flexible MorphoDynamic midsole adapts to trail features and delivers the perfect amount of cushioning
- HyDrain nylon mesh allows quick drainage while keeping out silt and sand
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Men's Helios Shoe
- Medium Fit
- Weight: 8.1 oz / 231 g
- Upper: HyDrain Mesh/ Wicking EVA AirMesh /Poly Grid / TPU Lacing Harness/ PolyCap
- Lining: Wicking EVA AirMesh (heel only)
- Midsole: MorphoDynamic Injection Molded EVA/ 2mm LaSpEVA
- Sole: FriXion AT/ VA Wave
- Heel: 15mm
- Toe: 11mm
- Drop: 4mm
- Cushioning: Midsole: 35A
- Last: Tempo 2
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.