Get $30 Back in Rewards Points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards, and FREE 2-Day Shipping with any item $75 or more. Just use code 3KPOINTS in your cart to get the free points. The deal is NOT good on orders placed at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The La Sportiva Ganda Guide Shoe is the ultimate mid height technical climbing/approach shoe for the mountains. This La Sportiva shoe features a mid-height upper that protects the ankles and provides excellent stability on long approaches, and an anatomically sculpted PU Lite midsole to provide great cushioning and long lasting support. The Ganda Guide also has a slip lasted in the forefoot and board lasted in the back for the ultimate blend of mountain boot and climbing shoe construction, and a roomier fit in the toe-box than the Ganda, for better comfort on longer hikes.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva Ganda Guide Shoe
- Mid-height upper protects the ankles and provides excellent stability on long approaches
- Anatomically sculpted PU lite midsole provides great cushioning and long lasting support
- Slip lasted in the forefoot and board lasted in the back for the ultimate blend of mountain boot and climbing shoe construction
- Roomier fit in the toe-box than the Ganda, for comfort on longer hikes
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva Ganda Guide Shoe
- Weight: 20.18 oz / 572 g
- Upper: Wet White Leather/ Vibram rubber rands/ Synthetic Leather
- Lining: Mesh (heel only)
- Midsole: PU Lite
- Sole: Vibram V-Smear Impact Brake System
- Construction: Slip Lasted (forefoot)/ Board Lasted (back half)
- Last: Approach Tech
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.