The Leek Knife by Kershaw. The Leek series includes some of our most popular knives. And no wonder. Kershaw's Leeks offer Ken Onion's distinctive design as well as the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. With SpeedSafe, the user can smoothly and easily deploy the blade with one hand, either left or right. Leeks come in a variety of handle styles, some with technologically advanced coatings for enhanced performance. For example, the bead-blasted stainless steel handle offers strength and beauty. A handle with black Tungsten DLC coating produces a Leek with a non-reflective surface. For lightweight and a one-of-a-kind look, choose our "smoked" double-anodized aluminum finish in two colors. Or choose our new Pink Leek with it's fashionable pink anodized aluminum handle, the Rainbow Leek with its titanium oxide coating that produces a highly scratch resistant, brilliant, rainbow finish. Also new in 2007 is our Random Leek with a modified Tanto blade for cutting power and chromium nitride coating for hardness and corrosion resistance. For ease of carrying, all Leeks include a reversible/removable pocket clip.
FEATURES of the Leek Knife by Kershaw
- SpeedSafe lets you quickly and easily open the knife with a flick of the flipper
- A portion of the handle moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use
- Thumb Stud adds grip
- Pocket Clip lets you clip this to your pocket or whatever
- Steel: 420HC stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz.