The Chive Knife by Kershaw. The Chive series features Kershaw's SpeedSafe ambidextrous opening system for smooth, easy opening by both right and left-handed users. Closed, the Chive is less than three inches long-perfect for pocket carry. The blade is made of high-carbon 420HC stainless steel for good edge retention, easy resharpening, and excellent toughness. Some also feature high-tech coatings for enhanced performance and aesthetic appeal. The Chive series also offers a variety of handle materials and finishes-Tungsten DLC, Titanium Oxide rainbow, and our "smoked" anodized aluminum finish in three handsome colors. Our newest handle is anodized aluminum in fashionable pink. All Chives also feature the Safety Tip Lock to ensure the blade stays securely inside the handle until the user releases it, and a removable pocket clip for easy carrying. The Chive may be the smallest member of the "Onion" family, but it's got all the advanced features knife users demand.
FEATURES of the Chive Knife by Kershaw
- SpeedSafe allows you to open quickly and easily
- Frame Lock ensures a portion of the handle moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use
- Thumb Stud gives added grip and assists in the SpeedSafe system
- Pocket Clip clips to your pocket, obviously
- Steel: 420HC stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 1 15/16 in. (4.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 2 7/8 in. (7.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz.