The Blur Knife by Kershaw. For top performance and attention-getting style, it's the Kershaw Ken Onion Blur series. Blurs feature premium 13C26 stainless-steel blades for strength and corrosion resistance. Choose standard or partially serrated blades. Blurs are SpeedSafe equipped for smooth, one-handed opening. The anodized aluminum handles are durable and lightweight. For extra traction and a secure grip, the handles are outfitted with Trac-Tec inserts. The rough Trac-Tec material provides a non-slip grip even in wet and slippery conditions. Ideal for extreme or everyday situations, the Blur series offers power and performance. New for 2007, we've added a Stone Washed Blur with its terrific handle look and S30V stainless-steel blade for toughness and ease of sharpening.
FEATURES of the Blur Knife by Kershaw
- SpeedSafe allows you to quickly and easily open the knife with a push on the thumbstud
- Stainless steel locking liner riveted inside the knife's handle for added strength and security
- Thumb Stud makes it easier to open one handed
- Pocket Clip is pretty self explanatory I hope
- Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the clip position or the side on which the knife carries
- Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade Length: 3 3/8 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 1/2 in. (11.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.