Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Jetboil Sol Titanium Personal Cooking System is a water boiling system for fast and light backpacking. The Jetboil Sol Titanium is super light and compact, ready to boil water at a moment's notice, and quickly. The pot doubles as a mug, with a clear, sip-through lid. The insulating cozy makes sure your hands won't burn while enjoying your warm meal. The easy ignition starts quickly, then boils water in 2 minutes, 15 seconds (average). The fuel canister (sold separately) stores inside the cup to save space in your pack. The stove works in all four seasons, so you can forget the city life and take on the outdoors at any time.
FEATURES of the Jetboil Sol Titanium Personal Cooking System
- Jetboil Thermo-Regulate technology - consistent heat down to 20° F (-6° C)
- 0.8 Liter Titanium FluxRing cup
- Insulating Cozy
- Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer
- Bottom cover doubles as a bowl and measuring cup
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories
- Comes with Stabilizer Tripod
- System weight does not include pot support, fuel stabilizer and measuring cup*Pot support and Jetpower fuel NOT included. Please don't hate us.
The SPECS of the Jetboil Sol Titanium Personal Cooking System
- Weight: 8.5 oz / 240 g
- Volume: 27 oz / 0.8 Liter
- Boil Time: 16 oz (0.5 Liter) = 2 minutes, 15 seconds (avg over life of Jetpower canister)
- Water Boiled: 12 Liters per 100g Jetpower canister
- Dimension: 4.1 x 6.5" / 104 x 165 mm