DECENT FEATURES of the Hilleberg Anjan 2 Person Tent
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
- 3 season construction: outer tent walls donot extend to the ground and mesh areashave no backing fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximumspace to weight ratio and is the idealchoice for mobile journeys.
- Both the Anjan and Anjan GT have a goodamount of room for the stated number ofoccupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer tentfor simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel construction requires only fourpegs for pitching, and the lightweight polesystem combines 9 mm poles with LockTip ball ends, open ended pole sleeves,and an innovative grommeted webbingtab with an adjustable tensioner.
- A single entrance and vestibule affordeasy access and plenty of storage space,but keep the weight very low. The AnjanGT’s extended vestibule provides evenmore storage space.
- An optional footprint covers only theinner tent area and not the vestibule. Itconnects directly to the tent, and can beleft attached during pitching.
- The inner tents in the Anjan models can bereplaced with the Anjan Mesh Inner tents
- The outer and inner tents can be usedseparately. Pitching the inner tent alonerequires moving the detachable poleholders from the outer to the inner tent.
- Min. Weight:3 lbs 5 oz (1.5 kg)
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz (1.7 kg)
- Inner Area:30.1 sq ft (2.8 sq m)
- Vestibule Area:14 sq ft ( 1.3 sq m)
- Inner Height:40" (100 cm)
- Outer Tent:Kerlon 1000 - 20D Ripstop Nylon, coated on both sides w/ 3-Layers of 100% Silicone
- Inner Tent:20D Ripstop Nylon w/DWR
- Floor:50D Nylon w/double-coated PU
- Poles (9mm):1 × 120.1", 1 × 102.4" (1 × 305 cm, 1 × 260 cm)
- Pegs:12 Tri-Pegs
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship Hilleberg products to Japan, Hong-Kong, Korea, or any country in Europe. Sorry about everything.