Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Helly Hansen Women's Flow Jacket is a mid layer fleece for staying warm when hiking the mountains. The polyester shell of the Flow keeps heat on the inside, while an open mesh inside permits air flow. The regular fit combined with tricot lined sleeves allows for unrestricted movement as you work harder. The two hand pockets are set higher to stay out of the way of your pack or harness hipbelt, while remaining usable. Wear the Flow alone or under a hardshell for extra heat on your next adventure.
FEATURES of the Helly Hansen Women's Flow Jacket
- 200 g Polaretch pushed fleece in main body with air pocket perforations
- Polyester shell outer fabric locks heat inside the air pockets
- Zippers in front allows for mechanical ventilation and stimulation of air Flow
- Open mesh inside allows for air to Flow between the air pockets and the body, while protection the construction during intense activities
- YKK Zipped hand pockets
- Tricot lined sleeves for improved movability
- Brushed tricot inside collar
- Regular fit
SPECIFICATIONS of the Helly Hansen Women's Flow Jacket
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.