Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Garmont Women's Dakota Boot. Heavy load, multi-day trekker, ambitious terrain day hiker. Great for trail crews, approaches and as a shuttle boot for expeditions. The coordination of leather, hardware and midsole give surprising friendliness for such a stable boot.
The SPECS for Upper
The SPECS for Sole
- Weight: 1/2 per pair: 572 gram
- 2.4 mm one piece leather: very durable and comfortably wraps the foot
- Split leather in the backstay
- Ball bearing hardware for easy and precise lacing
- Double tongue for improved fit and protection from water and debris
- Cambrelle lining for rapid drying
- Rubber toe bumper for additional protection
- Insole FrameFlex Mid: full length, full width support and protection
- Semi-automatic crampon-compatible
- Deeply cupped PU midsole for better lateral stability and upper protection
- Vibram IceTrek outsole deep, well spaced self cleaning textured lugs grip on both soft and hard surfaces