Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Gold 17 Snowshoes by Cresent Moon. This is a large pair of snowshoes, so large, you'll have your own weather pattern. So large, we had to take an aerial photograph of the shoes just to show them. But sometimes, you need some really big shoes for hiking across untracked deep snow where even the huskies don't go. Even though they'll float you and your gear in the deepest conditions, they're very lightweight. And, the larger version of the SPL binding will accommodate some very big feet, up to size 16. So, go big, into that good forest.
DECENT FEATURES of the Gold 17 Snowshoes by Cresent Moon
- Tapered frame increases manuverability for large shoe
- SPL binding system for a perfect fit up to size 13
- 3 stainless steel crampons PLUS additional traversing claws
- Teardrop shape frame for a natural stride and optimal flotation
- TIG welded powder coated aluminum frame for greater strength and durability
- The SPL binding distributes the tension equally around your foot to provide the best possible fit.
- TGS decking material is stable and durable in all snow conditions. Contains no PVC
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Recommended for snowshoers up to 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 10" x 37"