The Corsa Axe by Camp USA is the lightest ice axe in the world (just 205g). Aluminum alloy head and shaft with nylon spike plug on 60 and 70cm lengths. Not suitable for ice climbing or rugged mixed terrain. Absolutely perfect for low angle glacier travel, ski mountaineering and adventure racing.
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp USA Corsa Axe
- Ski Mountaineering, High Altitude Climbing, Adventure Racing
- World's lightest ice axe!
- Forged aluminum pick and adze
- Ideal for snow travel and self arrest
- Can be used as an anchor for glacier rescue and traversing cornices
- Nylon spike plug on 60 and 70cm lengths keeps ice out of the shaft
- Optional sliding leash easily attaches to the shaft
- Sizes: 50, 60, 70 cm
- Shaft: B
- Pick: B
- Weight: 205 g / 7.2 oz
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.