Staple Design & Fragment Design, from New York & Tokyo respectively, have joined forces on the 2009 iDiom collection, resulting in an in-depth re-evalution of the core values of design and snowboarding. Taking iDiom in a new direction, Truth Loves to Go Naked unites the natural experiences of snowboarding with minimalist aesthetics, and down to the details design innovation.
Key Features of The Burton Idiom 2L Continuum Down Snowboard Jacket:
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- 2-Layer Laminated Recycled Polyester Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G]
- iDiom Sig Fit
- 90/10 Goose Down Insulation with Buttery 20D Recycled Polyester Baffled Lining
- Pit Zips
- Riri AQUAzip Water-Resistant Zippers
- Adjustable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes iDiom Jacket Features Package
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.