Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
A frontcountry glove that places a premium on protecting your hands from the cold and wet of winter, the Legend Glove by Black Diamond will make you a believer. Soft, PrimaLoft insulation keeps fingers and hands warm on numbing days and continues to insulate, even when wet. The four-way stretch shell fabric accentuates dexterity and resists abrasion; it features foam knuckle pads for protection from whatever comes in your way. Leather palms and fingers increase durability and provide a secure grip on poles and ice tools. Includes Gore-Tex with XCR Product Technology inserts for highly waterproof and breathable protection, and is designed to be worn under the cuff.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Women's Legend Glove
- Fixed lining with 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex insert with XCR Product Technology
- Woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch and compression-molded neoprene cuff
- Goat leather palm and palm patch
- Molded EVA foam padding on knuckles for protection and added warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Women's Legend Glove
- Weight: per pair: 7.2 oz / 204 g
- Temperature Range: -15/15° F / -26/-9° C