Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Stance Belay Parka was designed by Black Diamond to handle extremely cold conditions. Utilizing two layers of super light, highly compressible 80g PrimaLoft insulation, it is sure to keep the chill out and your body heat in. It'll feel like you're wearing a sleeping bag, but with all the mobility of an athletically cut jacket.... basically, it will be like a dream come true (no, not the one where you win millions of cupcakes. The one where you're wearing a sleeping bag). The adjustable, helmet-compatible hood, stretch gusset cuffs, and two-way front zipper ensure full coverage while active and present a number of ventilation options to control your body temperature. So pick up this jacket and live out that one very specific dream.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Stance Belay Parka
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Two zippered chest pockets, two zippered hand pockets, two internal drop pockets, internal stretch media pocket
- Stretch gusset cuffs
- Two-way front zipper
- Drawcord hem
- Filled with two independent layers of lightweight, highly compressible PrimaLoft Synergy insulation that provide sleeping-bag level warmth, even when wet
- Two-way center front zip lets you wear the jacket over your harness while belaying
- Ideal for alpine adventures and ice climbing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Stance Belay Parka
- Pertex shell (40d 60 g/m2, plain-weave nylon with DWR) with PrimaLoft
- Synergy insulation (80 g/m2, two-layer)
- Weight: 27.9 oz / 790 g