Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Black Diamond sent out a few sample jackets to get us pumped for their foray into outerwear. What they didn't know is that we were already pumped. But oh well, I'll take it. I got my hands on the Solution Hoody towards the end of last winter and was able to put it through its paces.... or through my paces. My paces include dealing with juice spills, daily commutes, coffee spills and a hike every now and then. Results: the Solution is an excellent mid-layer fleece that can stand up to daily rigors and excels as an insulating layer under a shell.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Solution Hoody
- The go-to insulating midlayer for cold-weather climbing throughout the year
- The Polartec PowerStretch fleece fabric features a distinctive grid-patterned face, a soft, brushed fleece interior, and the stretch and durability necessary for four-season use
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Chamois-lined collar
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Stretch cuffs
- Ideal for alpine endeavors, ice climbing, skiing, mountaineering, back country touring, rock climbing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Solution Hoody
- Polartec PowerStretch fleece (211 g/m2, 94% polyester, 6% elastane)
- Weight: 16.1 oz / 456 g