Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Black Diamond doesn't state how the Post-Op Hoody got its name, but I'm going to guess that it has to do with its almost surgical blend of natural and synthetic fibers. Like the designers went into an operating room, put brushed merino wool and StretchWoven nylon onto the operating table.... then lightning struck a rod, they threw a switch and VOILA. The result was the super warm, insulating, moisture-wicking, Post-Op hooded jacket. Great for technical ascents or simply kicking it around town.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Post-Op Hoody
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Two zippered hand pockets and zippered internal media pocket
- Stretch cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Combines a Schoeller stretch-woven exterior with a soft merino wool lining for a great after-climbing jacket
- Easily sheds light mountain weather and granite scuffs during 4th-class sunset scrambles
- Soft merino lining and sleek look
- Ideal for climbing and daily casual use
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Post-Op Hoody
- Schoeller stretch-woven nylon with brushed merino wool (220 g/m2, 74% nylon, 20% wool, 6% elastane) and NanoSphere Technology
- Weight: 20.1 oz / 570 g