Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Sleeves? Where we're going we don't need sleeves. The Black Diamond Access Hybrid Vest gives you all the major advantages of an insulating layer at a fraction of the weight. With its PrimaLoft synthetic insulation and StretchWoven stretchy side panels, it tackles the job of keeping your core warm without hindering mobility. A big warm hug. It'll feel like you're wearing a hug. A hug with pockets. The Access Hybrid Vest is stylish and versatile enough to wear on its own, but shines as a layering piece for a streamlined cold-weather outerwear system.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Access Hybrid Vest
- Zippered chest pocket, two zippered hand pockets, two internal drop pockets
- Drawcord hem
- Built with highly packable PrimaLoft® ONE insulation and dynamic Schoeller® stretch-woven softshell side panels
- Warmth without restrictions on high-output alpine climbing missions
- Ideal for alpine adventures, ice climbing, skiing, mountaineering, back country touring, rock climbing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Access Hybrid Vest
- Pertex shell (20d, 40 g/m2 nylon ripstop with DWR)
- PrimaLoft ONE insulation (60 g/m2)
- Schoeller stretch-woven side panels with NanoSphere Technology (260 g/m2, 91% nylon, 9% elastane)
- Weight: 10.2 oz / 290 g