Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
There has been a buzz around the office about Black Diamond's foray into outerwear. For years they've been putting out top quality gear for high alpine excursions, snowsports, climbing, and camping. Basically, if you are going out in the elements or directly up a rockface then Black Diamond has you covered. Now, with their new line of outerwear, they will literally have you covered. The Access Hybrid Hoody is a technical insulating layer that uses strategic material mapping to maximize warmth-to-weight and mobility. Synthetic PrimaLoft layered under DWR treated ripstop nylon will keep you warm up on the mountain while resisting the elements. StretchWoven side panels allow for unhindered scree scrambling. Scrambled scree sounds like a terrible breakfast.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Access Hybrid Hoody
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Zippered chest pocket, two zippered hand pockets, two internal drop pockets
- Stretch gusset cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Both insulating warmth and breathability for high-output bursts
- Highly packable PrimaLoft® ONE insulation protects against biting cold at the belay
- Schoeller® stretch-woven softshell underarm panels regulate body temperature when you're chugging up the low-angle approach slopes
- Ideal for alpine adventures, ice climbing, backcountry touring and rock climbing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Access Hybrid Hoody
- Pertex shell (20d, 40 g/m2 nylon ripstop with DWR)
- PrimaLoft ONE insulation (60 g/m2)
- Schoeller stretch-woven side panels with NanoSphere Technology (260 g/m2, 91% nylon, 9% elastane)
- Weight: 17.3 oz / 490 g