Get a FREE Arc'teryx Limited Edition BELT BUCKLE when you order any Arc'teryx item over $150. The Limited Edition Belt Buckle is available ONLY at Moosejaw. Just use code ARCBELT in your cart and we'll magically take care of the free belt buckle thing. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Women's Thorium AR Jacket utilizes two kinds of insulation that are strategically mapped to give you warmth where you need it most. Synthetic insulation can handle moisture better than goose down, so the Coreloft is placed along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms (moisture-prone zones). The 700-fill down is stuffed around your torso to trap your heat and warm your core. The end result is the perfect mid-layer for heading deep into the backcountry. They say if you go deep enough into the backcountry, you'll reach a point where only people with Arc'teryx jackets can reach. They just hang out and eat granola. Pretty cool.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Thorium AR Jacket
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation inside jacket
- Soft, durable face fabric withstands abrasion while DWR finish repels moisture
- Collar height provides warmth while layering easily
- Two zippered hand pockets, stuff sack included in pocket
- Low profile, elasticized cuff layers easily
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted to seal out drafts
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Thorium AR Jacket
- Weight: 11.5 oz / 325 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- Colibri - 100% nylon
- 750 fill European goose down (87 g) (M)
- Coreloft 80 and 140 insulation (80 g /m2 and 140 g /m2)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.