Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Women's Nuclei Hoody is a cozy mid-layer with strategically mapped insulation to maximize warmth while minimizing weight. The synthetic Coreloft™ is more dense throughout the core and less dense in the sleeves and side panels. The end result is a lightweight, mobile jacket that is so trim it'll feel like wearing a comfy old sweatshirt. I know you've been out in the woods or out on the wall when temperatures dropped and you longed for some effortless warmth. With the included mini stuff sack you can easily keep the Nuclei Hoody at arms length for just this situation. Or to use as a pillow. Or to dress a snowman in a pinch.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Nuclei Hoody
- 80 g Coreloft for core body warmth, with 60 g Coreloft in the sleeves and side panels to reduce bulk and add mobility
- Snug fitting hood keeps the heat trapped close to your head
- Interior stow pocket for stuff sack storage
- Clip-in point on stuff sack allows it to be carried on your harness
- Two hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Nuclei Hoody
- Weight: 8.8 oz / 250 g
- Fit: Trim
- Coreloft synthetic insulation - 80 g in the body/60 g in the sleeves and hood and exterior fabric
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.