Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Women's Hyllus Hoody turns up the style as well as the heat. The Hyllus Hoody has the Polartec Power Shield O2 high-loft interior that creates a warm zone, and the air-permeable outer face provides maximum breath-ability during active use. At a mere 15.8 oz and relaxed fit, the Hyllus is perfect for cross-country skiing, sledding, or maybe a little snowshoeing. You know, the awesome winter stuff. The Arcteryx Hyllus fleece jacket makes layering simple and delivers a pill-free finish that stays looking fresh and new.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Hyllus Hoody
- Insulated, highly breathable Polartec Power Shield O2 High Loft maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Articulated elbows, no-lift gusseted underarms for freedom of movement
- Sleeve pocket and two hand pockets with laminated zippers, two internal mesh pockets
- Laminated hem with adjustable hem drawcord
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Hyllus Hoody
- Weight: (M): 15.8 oz / 448 g
- Polartec Power Shield O2 High Loft
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.