Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick
"I love my Gamma MX Hoody. I have used it for four years in every condition.... from plain old snow, to snowshoeing, to skiing, to hiking in the winter with a shell over it. It's also awesome during the spring and summer months for rainy shower days, hiking, or mountain biking. I love this Arcteryx jacket because it breaths well, is comfortable and versatile, and I can use it year round for everyday use or when I am active. My Gamma has lasted me 4 years and I wear it all the time, so it's for sure extremely durable."
Melissa - Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Arcteryx Women's Gamma MX Hoody. This wind resistant, highly breathable hoody is perfect for light and fast alpine specialists looking for enhanced mobility. A tough, wind resistant outer face sheds moisture and a light inner fleece adds warmth while wicking away moisture.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma MX Hoody
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Mid-weight Fortius 2.0 softshell fabric with DWR finish
- Helmet compatible Storm Hood
- Articulated patterning and gusseted underarms for freedom of movement
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket, laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zipper
- Weight: M: 20.4 oz / 581 g
- Fortius 2.0 - 53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% spandex
- Fit: Athletic
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.