Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Women's Aphilia Coat is a sleek 3/4 length waterproof/windproof coat capable of handling 3-season weather protection in style. I know what you're thinking and I'd like to assuage your fears, no aphilias were harmed in the making of this coat. Not even their feelings were hurt. (Now I really know what you're thinking and, no, there is no such animal as an aphilia). The GORE-TEX® shell blocks wind and rain and has a soft shell brushed interior for comfort and warmth. So if you get caught out in the rain there is absolutely no need to panic. The fully taped seams and DWR (durable water repellent) treatment will ensure full water protection. So, regardless of conditions, go about your day at your own pace, the Aphilia coat has your back.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Aphilia Coat
- Waterproof/windproof, breathable N70p Gore-Tex with soft shell brushed interior
- WaterTight centre front zipper with interior zipper guard
- Internal Halo hood adjustment discreetly holds the hood in place and permits the hood to rotate with your head
- Caped back panel allows unrestricted air flow
- Zippered hand pockets feature brushed interiors
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Aphilia Coat
- Weight: (M): 18.7 oz / 531 g
- N70p Gore-Tex soft shell
- Fit: Athletic / Regular, mid-thigh length
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.