Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Women's A2B Commuter Long Short is a capri short for biking around town and to and from work. The 60% cotton and 40% T-400 stretch polyester fabric has a casualFriday denim appeal that allows ease of movement and a 3XDRY water repellent finish to prevent water from soaking in. It is lightweight and breathable so you can pedal your way through town. Articulation in the knees and a gusseted crotch is non-restricting while in the saddle. Reflective bits at the back pockets and cuffs are visible in the cloudy morning light and hide away once you arrive at your destination for a clean look. The athletic fit keeps fabric from flapping around in the breeze or getting caught in the chain.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's A2B Commuter Long Short
- Dual tone twill stretch fabric combines casual appeal with 3XDRY a water repellant exterior, wicking interior technology
- Ergonomic fit with functional articulation specifically designed for the needs of the urban cyclist
- Cleverly hidden reflective surfaces on flipout back pocket flaps and inside the lower hem
- Two slash hand pockets, two flapped back pockets with reflective feature, one zipped thigh pocket
- Gel BIRD logo
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's A2B Commuter Long Short
- Weight: 11.8 oz / 355 g
- Inseam: 50" / 19.7 cm
- Fit: Regular / Athletic
- 6oz cotton/poly stretch twill - 60% cotton, 40% T-400 stretch polyester
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.