Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Men's Trino Long Sleeve Jersey is a super techy jacket with all the features that you'll need for your active cold weather pursuits. It'll even keep you looking stylish while active and, let's be honest, that counts for something. Feels good to be honest every now and then. The Trino Jacket has WINDSTOPPER® fabric mapped across the front, the shoulders and the tops of the arms to shed wind/rain/snow. The rest is comprised of stretchy Altasaris™ textile for breathability and mobility. While you're mobile the articulated elbows, gusseted underarms and stretch-woven cuffs will ensure full coverage. There are two pockets on the back (with reflective strips) for emergency energy bars or dog treats (for a dog).
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Trino Long Sleeve Jersey
- Windproof, breathable and water resistant Windstopper on chest and arms
- Thermal, air permeable, and wicking stretch knit back
- Drop hem in back provides rear coverage; bottom hem drawcord seals out cold
- Two zippered hand pockets, one with an interior key pocket; plus two back stash pockets
- Locking zipper slider
- Reflective blades improve low light visibility
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Trino Long Sleeve Jersey
- Weight: 14.6 oz / 415 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- P50k Windstopper Vistrasari - 90% polyester, 10% spandex
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.