Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Men's Titan Pant by Arcteryx is athletically patterned and styled with clean design lines, these insulated Gore-Tex Pro Shell pants keep moisture out and the heat in. Perfect for staying warm between runs, the waterproof/breathable Titan Pants also have thigh vents for blowing off steam when working hard. Featuring powder cuffs with gripper elastic and lace hook, and tough Superfabric instep patches and hem protectors.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Titan Pant
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing. We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing. We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Windproof warmth
- Tiny GORE seam tape (13 mm)
- Micro seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated PrimaLoft non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots
- Posterior thigh vents
- Articulated knees and seat
- Two thigh pockets
- WaterTight external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Front fly
- Adjustable waist
- Belt loops
- Reinforced instep and cuffs
- Recco reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic and lace hook
- Weight: Medium: 1 lb 11.6 oz / 782 g
- Fit: Relaxed fit
- Materials: 420N Gore-Tex Pro Shell 2L, 100 gm/m2 Primaloft Sport, 40D Nylon lining, Superfabric-Polyester weave
- Style: Pants/Shorts Insulated Waterproof Shell
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.