Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Men's Thorium AR Jacket succeeds at giving you maximum warmth and versatility in a mid-layer while limiting weight. They have expertly mapped two different types of insulation across areas of need: Coreloft synthetic in moisture-prone zones (hem, collar, sleeves and underarms) and 750 fill down in the core and arms. With such mapping precision they should have called this the Rand McNally Jacket.... but Arc'teryx never listens to my jacket name suggestions. The DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finished exterior will shed some moisture so the Thorium AR can handle itself on its own, but really shines as an insulating layer under a shell.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Thorium AR Jacket
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation inside jacket
- Soft, durable face fabric withstands abrasion while DWR finish repels moisture
- Collar height provides warmth layering easily
- Two zippered hand pockets, stuff sack included in pocket
- Low profile, elasticized cuff layers easily
- Hem drawcord adjusts to seal out drafts
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Thorium AR Jacket
- Weight: 12.7 oz / 360 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- Colibri - 100% nylon
- 750 fill European goose down (100 g) (M)
- Coreloft 80 and 140 insulation (80 g/m2 and 140 g/m2)
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.