Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Men's Thorium AR Hoody utilizes two kinds of insulation to give you the warmth you need where you need it, when you need it. Coreloft synthetic insulation is placed in moisture-prone areas along the hem, collar, sleeves, underarms and hood, while 750 fill goose down keeps your core and arms nice and toasty. The Thorium AR can keep you warm on its own or can be layered under a shell to help fight off the nastiest cold. Imagine if turtles had a mid-layer like this to wear under their shells. IMAGINE IT! Turtles would probably be scuttling all around Everest. There's probably a better way to describe how a turtle moves than "scuttle".
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Thorium AR Hoody
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation inside jacket
- Soft, durable face fabric withstands abrasion while DWR finish repels moisture
- Synthetically insulated low profile StormHood
- Two zippered hand pockets, stuff sack included in pocket
- Low profile, elasticized cuff layers easily
- Hem drawcord adjusts to seal out drafts
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Thorium AR Hoody
- Weight: 14.5 oz / 410 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- Colibri - 100% nylon
- 750 fill European goose down (100 g) (M)
- Coreloft 80 and 140 insulation (80 g/m2 and 140 g/m2)
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.