Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Offering dependable protection from winter weather and durable abrasion resistance, the Arcteryx Men's Modon Jacket is a compact insulated shell that excels on the mountain. Whether you're aggressively shredding the slopes, tracking a yeti, or snowshoeing to your favorite alpine lake, the windproof/waterproof GORE-TEX® Pro exterior will block the chilly gusts and protect the Coreloft™ synthetic insulation. Any excess heat that builds up during times of extreme exertion can easily be dumped with a quick opening of the pit-zips. A lighter GORE-TEX® material is utilized under the arms and down the sides to minimize weight and maximize mobility.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Modon Jacket
- Waterproof Gore-Tex fabric provides protection from wind and moisture
- Coreloft Compact 80 insulation provides good warmth-to-loft ratio
- Insulated DropHood fits over helmet and is designed to rotate with your head; powder skirt
- WaterTight front zip; pit zippers with mesh PowerGuard vents
- Two hand pockets, sleeve pocket, internal mesh dump pocket and internal zippered pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Modon Jacket
- Weight: 23.5 oz / 796 g
- Athletic fit
- N80P-X Gore-Tex 2L
- N70P Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft Compact 80 insulation (80g/m²)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.