Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Men's Gamma SL Hybrid Jacket is a stretch softshell for climbers in fast pursuit to the top. The Gamma SL Hybrid combines Fortius 1.0 fabric and TerraTex fabric to create a lightweight, breathable softshell that can still stand up to abuse. The main body uses TerraTex, the more breathable of the two fabrics to allow your body to breathe as you heat up during your upwards adventure. The high-wear areas (shoulders and forearms) feature Fortius 1.0 fabric, which is more durable to resist abrasion. The two are both stretchy for movement and bead up water on the surface due to a durable water treatment throughout. The jacket provides just enough wind and water resistance for a climb on mild to chilly days. The hip length and athletic fit won't get in the way of climbing gear while the hem cord and Velcro cuffs block out drafts.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Gamma SL Hybrid Jacket
- Air permeable TerraTex body combined with durable Fortius 1.0 stretch fabric reinforcements (hybrid mapping)
- Athletic fit maximizes freedom of movement while providing room for layers
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket with laminated zippers
- Hem drawcord
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Gamma SL Hybrid Jacket
- Weight: 10.4 oz / 295 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- Fortius 1.0 - 84% nylon, 16% spandex
- TerraTex - 94% nylon, 6% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.