Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Men's Gamma MX Jacket is, in my incredibly biased opinion, one of the best soft shells on the market. My bias comes from the fact that everything Arc'teryx puts out is of the highest quality and from my few years owning a Gamma MX jacket. This versatile soft shell mid-layer utilizes Arc'teryx's Fortius 2.0 fabric to achieve the perfect balance of mobility, style and elemental protection. I bought it for the style; the fact that it sheds rain, blocks wind and is super warm are just bonuses (bonuses that come in handy in inclement weather). Whatever your needs, this jacket will suit them.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Gamma MX Jacket
- Mid-weight Fortius 2.0 softshell fabric is durable and wind resistant with DWR finish, brushed backer adds warmth
- Full length Vislon front zipper with wind flap
- Brushed collar provides additional warmth
- Two hand pockets and two chest pockets, laminated sleeve pocket
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted to seal out the cold
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Gamma MX Jacket
- Weight: 20.3 oz / 575 g
- Fit: Athletic
- Fortius 2.0 - 53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.